Toledo Flag Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toledo Flag Football League

All Divisions in the NWOFF.

2 posters

Incentives for winning game of the week

shane2045

Incentives for winning game of the week Empty Incentives for winning game of the week

Post by shane2045 Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm

I think if your game is voted GOTW then that's the only game that should be video taped and photographed. I'm not sure if you guys have anything to do with the videos or pictures but I think this would motivate people to vote more. If your whole game is highlighted for the whole league to see, it adds some incentive to get GOTW!
    Toledo Flag CEO
    Toledo Flag CEO
    Admin

Incentives for winning game of the week Empty Re: Incentives for winning game of the week

Post by Toledo Flag CEO Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 am

That was the idea this year Shane but it never worked out. We contacted Downey Productions to help us out. He said he could take some pics for us but never actually did. Jon J. that does the highlight videos plays for Showtime so he cannot commit to taking videos for all games so that is why he does not due it. This upcoming season we are gonna be looking for a Photographer to do exactly what you said. So spread the word and if you know any send us an email!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am